Refund Tax Pension

If you live abroad and have worked in the Netherlands and you receive a pension from the Netherlands, it is quite possible that wage tax and national insurance contributions are withheld in the Netherlands and that your pension is also taxed in your country of residence.
This also applies if you receive a survivor's pension from the Netherlands from your deceased partner who has worked in the Netherlands.
The income tax on this pension is most likely allocated to the country of residence. We can check this for you. If this is indeed the case, we can support you in stopping wage tax and national insurance contributions in the Netherlands.
For more information you can contact:
Mr. S. Greydanus
Tel: 0031-50-4042054
Mob: 0031-6-55816816